Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Intro



Hello there! I don't know if anyone will actually be reading this but I'm going to make a post anyway. My name is Justine and I've been wanting to start a blog for years now. So here it is!

I was going back and forth between what my first post should be about, and then it finally came to me. My first post is going to be about how I really don't care about what anyone thinks about my blog. If you want to read it, fine. If you don't think it's that great, that's fine too! I don't want your negativity here anyways! Haha, but seriously if you don't like my blog then just leave.
This whole day I've been so worried and stressed about what I should make my first post about, because I didn't want anyone to think I was stupid or weird for making a blog. After a few hours of stressing out about literally the smallest problem in the world, I decided that it really doesn't matter what anyone thinks. I'm going to post what I want to post and that's that.

Side note: my blog's layout is going to be changing A LOT. I'm just getting started and I know nothing about html codes and templates and headings and blah blah blah. I'll teach myself those things eventually, but until I get my blog to where I want it to be, it will constantly be undergoing changes. So if you check back in and the template looks completely different than the last time you saw it, don't be surprised!

To finish this first post off I'll tell you a little bit about me. I am 19 years old, I go to college, and I started this blog as something to do when I am bored. I am always watching beauty guru's on Youtube, and I recently stumbled upon Cara Loren's blog (which I can't stop looking at because she is perfect and her family is perfect and her whole life is perfect) so all of these things motivate me to continue my interest in fashion, makeup, and the latest trends. I attended the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising for one quarter (lol) but it wasn't for me, so now I'm finishing up my general education at a community college while I get ready to transfer to a university.
I don't know what direction I'm headed in with this blog, but I'm sure I'll figure it out along the way. For now, I'm just going to post about things that interest me, and if you think I'm interesting then keep checking back in for more posts. (:

P.S. I want to give a big thanks to my friends who kept pushing me to start this blog. One of you even called me the "Lauren Conrad" of our high school, so thank you, and I will not let you down!

No comments:

Post a Comment